There are many inspiring children who have made significant contributions to the field of technology.
2. Samaira Mehta: Samaira is an American computer programmer and founder of CoderBunnyz, a board game that teaches children how to code. She started coding at the age of six and has since become a recognized speaker and advocate for girls in STEM.
3. Shubham Banerjee: Shubham is an American inventor and entrepreneur who built a low-cost Braille printer using Lego Mindstorms at the age of 12. He went on to start his own company, Braigo Labs, which develops affordable technologies for the visually impaired.
4. Anvitha Vijay: Anvitha is an Indian app developer who built a mobile app for diagnosing and treating hearing loss at the age of nine. She has since developed several other apps and is a frequent speaker at technology conferences.
5. Ethan Duggan: Ethan is a British inventor and entrepreneur who built a device that helps people with Parkinson’s disease write more easily at the age of 12. He has since founded his own company, Cipher Skin, which develops wearable technology for athletes.
6. Arnav Sharma: Arnav is a British computer programmer who developed an AI-powered chatbot to help people suffering from mental health issues at the age of 12. He has since become a vocal advocate for the use of AI in healthcare.