codeIT is dedicated to growing young people in the area of computer science, especially around promoting hardcore programming skills at an early age. Our vision is that every codeIT participants get the consistent long term mentorship and opportunity to learn computer science and ultimately shape the world they live in positively through codes.
We believe computer science, code and programming is a major part of future Nigeria’s development and therefore learning to code should be taken more seriously. Ultimately we are determined to change our world one code at a time
Program Calendar 2023
|1||Advance Animation Classes||MAY 17th (6Weeks)|
|2||Introduction to Solar Panel||JUNE|
|5||CODEIT (Summer Class)||AUGUST 7th – 21st.|
|7||Compile Your Computer||OCTOBER|
|8||UI / UX||NOVEMBER|
|9||Book Reading||ROVEN HEIGHT|
- Understand the basic of Web-Development.
- Be able to create a website using basic HTML tags.
- Be able to create their Personal Website.
- Use HTML5, CSS3, PYTHON, and Many More.
- Learn to fly a Drone.
- Must be able to read and write
- 1 Passport photograph
- Have a Laptop
- Be in Primary or Secondary school (Ideal Age is 6-18 years)
Tuition: Starting from N10,000
- Training materials
- Internet access during duration of the program for specific task
- Light Refreshment
- Promotional Materials: T-Shirt, CodeIT Stickers